There is a cliché in real estate that says the three keys are “location, location, location”. At Aspen, we feel the keys to successful real estate management services are “communication, communication, communication”. Regardless of whether you own one home or a large scale apartment community, your real estate investment may represent the biggest asset in your investment portfolio. A key element to insuring your property is cared for is hiring the right rental property management company.
We work with owners to understand the individual investment needs of their rental property.
Our services for property owners include:
- Resident procurement and qualification (leasing services) involves all the work necessary to market your rental property. We’ll find prospective residents, investigate and qualify resident applicants, negotiate lease terms, execute a lease, collect rents and other charges and move that resident in to your property.
- Maintenance oversight of a rental property is a key element to property management. The engagement of vendors who will provide excellent service while remaining cost conscious can be the difference between having a good property management experience and a bad property management experience. We only work with vendors who have the proper qualification and insurance coverage.
- Lease management is the monthly oversight and administration of the lease. Including but not limited to: rent collection, bill payment, lease enforcement and accounting.
- We want to earn your respect as well as your confidence. Contact us to schedule a no commitment, no pressure, confidential property consultation today!
- If you are already an Owner, please feel free to contact us through the Owner Portal with any questions, concerns or comments.